XtremE BuilderS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why to not shut down the server

3 posters

Go down

Why to not shut down the server Empty Re: Why to not shut down the server

Post  deridder Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 am

im going to try and get the server. i just need suker to start the server for me. so i will ask him nicely Very Happy

deridder

Back to top Go down

Post  me_mark_b Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:04 am

AjCard that is completely true one time i nearly fell a sleep by seeing minecraft but i took a 2 week break and came back loving it so what i think hes trying to say is that if you put the server up again you will love it Cool

me_mark_b

Back to top Go down

Post  ajcard Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm

I have been unactive lately but its because now im in bigger production but please dont shutdown the server, if you guys wanna get more people to play in it so u guys can keep it alive and well then lets start making some youtube vids, i mean we were the first to build a frame of the worlds tallest building and no other server has not done that, thats just an example. But come on guys really? Shutdown the server? Now i do realize that people are moving on now which is no problem to me because we all gotta go to something new after awhile. People say it starts to get boring now but try to stay away from it for a little like me, im back on minecraft and I still love it, before i toke a break i was getting a bit bored of it but now im back on it and i really love it.

ajcard

Back to top Go down

Post  me_mark_b Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:30 pm

I was just scrolling through the list of servers and I saw a server called "0 ExtremeBuilders-FreeBuild" just to let you know that if any of you put up the Extreme Builder server you should have the little title "(X-3) Extreme Builders" Cool

me_mark_b

Back to top Go down

Post  me_mark_b Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am

Deridder thank you, your a good person Exclamation Very Happy

And if you go to the World Of Minecraft website and download WOM again there is a bit of an update and you will be able to play on servers
Exclamation Cool

me_mark_b

Back to top Go down

Post  deridder Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:02 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked that is deep man. i think maybe i will host the server now i just need to get some files from the old host. just the ranks file. i can get the maps myself if he starts the server up for abit, but of course wom client isnt working atm so i cant get the maps.

deridder

Back to top Go down

Why to not shut down the server Empty Why to not shut down the server

Post  me_mark_b Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:04 am

All the work you done will just be thrown away, sure its a game taken too sereously sometimes but the serious thing is that the people that are in the server enjoyed it, its not for the world to play and when i joined the server i was even happy to just be able to talk to such good, friendly, helpful people and i think taking all the stuff away from the best builders there would be kind of annoying cause some of you made Notre Dame and i just sat there looking at it and nothing could have stoped me from believing that was the most amazing thing i've ever seen now i know i cant make your decigiouns but i know that i can make you realise that its not a bad server. You should put the server up for the people who care to build amazing things not for the people that arent as talented and creative mided as you all are. Exclamation Idea Cool

me_mark_b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down